Reading Week

, , No Comments


Hello, everyone! It is Friday today which means my reading break is pretty much over and it's back to school for me after this weekend. Yaaaay.

This week was pretty uneventful. I basically just lounged around and did homework and listened to a lot of music. I did however spend today at Cuatro Coffee to work on a project and it was great. The staff was friendly, the music was ace, and the atmosphere helped me focus and get work done. If you're in the Surrey area and you want to chill at a cool little coffeeshop, I recommend Cuatro.
Like I said though, this past week was spent doing stuff while blasting music on my laptop or the family bluetooth speakers. So I thought I'd share a few songs I've been playing on repeat. I hope you guys had a lovely week and have an even lovelier weekend!
Song: You Know Me
Artist: Air Traffic Controller
Mood: Let's Paint The Apartment While The Saturday Sun Streams Through The Windows And Bathes Us Both

Song: Make You Mine
Artist: Us The Duo
Mood: It's Springtime And Here We Are In The City And Colourful Balloons Are Floating Towards The Sun

Song: Girl Almighty
Artist: One Direction
Mood: I'm Jumping And Dancing And Having A Grand Old Time

P.S.- The barista asked me if my older sister and I were twins. Haha. It never gets old.

0 comments:

Post a Comment