Days Off

, , No Comments


Hello, everyone! I've been off from school the past few weeks as spring semester ended and summer semester didn't start until this week. 

I was able to spend some time attempting to work on personal projects such as sewing some new clothes and catching up on my favourite shows, etc. I was able to actually get a few things done: made a new tank top, almost got caught up on some shows, meet up with a bunch of old friends. But I've been pretty lazy lately, and I've had trouble getting motivated to actually work on stuff. Now school is starting up and my schedule's gonna be a bit busier but hopefully the momentum keeps me inspired and I'm able to get my creative stuff done.

Anyway, these photos are from the past weekend. One of my aunts from the Philippines was in town for a few days, so we took her around Steveston for some seafood and then we went over to Queen Elizabeth Park. It was a lovely time, the weather was perfect and we had so much good food I don't really know how I ate it all. 







As I  learn more about this blogging thing, I'm trying to make my posting schedule less erratic. Is there anything you guys would like me to write about/make a post about such as favourites, wishlists, stories, etc.?

Hoping you guys have a wonderful week,
Patty

0 comments:

Post a Comment