Get To Know Me Tag (21 Questions)

, , No Comments
Photo credit: Tasha Victorino
Hello, everyone! Doing a tag post this week. These questions are the first ones to come up in a Google search for the "get to know me tag." HERE WE GO.



1. Are you named after anyone? I don't think so. I think my mum said some celebrity in the Philippines had a kid the year I was born and named her Patricia. So my parents were like ok sure let's name our daughter that. Haha

2. When was the last time you cried? Maybe last week? I know it was from watching a movie or show. Don't remember which though.

3. Do you have kids? LOL no.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I would like to think yes. But I'm not entirely sure what I would be like from the outside. 

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Kind of. But only around people I'm close to.

6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Right now, my answer is no. But who knows? Maybe one day in the future, I'd just go "SCREW IT" and do it.

7. What’s your favorite cereal? I don't really eat cereal but I do like Koko Krunch from the Philippines. And Milo cereal. Those were my favourites as a kid.

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? If you asked me this a while back, I would have said hair. But now I think I just notice their face in general. Is it a kind face? Angry? Sad? 

9. What is your eye colour? Brown.

10. Scary movie or happy endings? LOL Anyone who knows me even remotely would be able to answer this. I will pick anything over a scary movie. 

11. Favorite smells? Coffeeshop, old books, fresh linen. Garlic and onion sautéing. 

12. Summer or winter? Fall. Haha. But if I had to choose, if it is currently winter, my answer is summer. And vice versa.

13. Computer or television? Computer. More multi-functional.

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Probably when I was in Europe last year.

15. Do you have any special talents? I can sing....? Is that special?

16. Where were you born? Manilaaaaaaa.

17. What are your hobbies? Watching YouTube videos, watching shows, reading, drawing, listening to music, singing, photography, making stuff in general...

18. Do you have any pets? Not currently, but I would love to one day own a cat and a dog.

19. Favorite movie? I have a few: Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, The Book of Life, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Definitely Maybe, and *sigh* I hate to admit it, My Amnesia Girl.

20. Do you have any siblings? Yes. I have two sisters, one older and one younger.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Honestly, just happy. I want to one day be in a place where I get to do something I love for a living, I have a strong support network, and living a life that's my own. 


What else do you guys want to know about me?


Happy weekend, 
Patty

0 comments:

Post a Comment